Friday, March 15, 2013

How To Treat Herpes Virus Naturally

Herpes, a very common viral infection, remain in the body for life and can produce symptoms that come and go. It can be treated at home successfully with some useful home remedies. They will surely help in reducing pain, itchiness and healing if attempted at earlier stages.
How To Treat Herpes Virus Naturally

Natural Cure For Herpes Virus


Ice Pack



The most effective remedy for herpes is to apply ice on the affected area to soothe and numb the area.
Ice Pack
Wrap the ice in a thin cloth and place it on the sore for a few minutes. It will lower the temperature of the area helping to inhibit the virus.

Corn Starch



This works in the same way as Baking soda and also helps to dry out extra moisture. Implement a covering to the location and keep to relax for a while.

Aloe Vera



It helps in soothing and healing the skin after an occurrence. Aloe vera particularly helps in removing the scab and the patch after recovery.
Aloe Vera
It is always preferred to apply raw Aloe vera gel of the plant than to rub creams containing Aloe vera from the market.

Kitchen Veggies



Grated carrot helps in reducing glandular swelling and alleviating the pain. Grate half of a carrot and wrap it up in a cloth. Apply this to the blisters for some time for effective results. Lemon is also beneficial in treating Herpes.

Take one fresh lemon, slice it and put the slice directly on the sore. This should burn for a while but will surly produce effective results. Another good remedy that sting is the use of a garlic clove on the affected area. Crush the fresh garlic clove and put it on the sore. This should be repeated for a few days for better results.

Apple Cider Vinegar



This remedy is one of the oldest home treatments of Herpes and cold sores. Put some drops of Apple cider vinegar with the help of a cotton ball and gently wipe it on the sores for some time. 
Apple Cider Vinegar
It will help in preventing the cold sores and fever blisters from flaring up. One table spoon of Apple cider vinegar can be added to face lotion or toner to avoid further outbreaks and blisters.

Raw Milk



Raw milk is another well known treatment for cold sores over the years. According to researches it contains a type of fat called monocaprin which helps in killing the Herpes virus.

Raw Honey



Raw Honey
Raw honey gives instant relief to the open sore. Apply some honey directly on the affected area for four times a day. It will surely help in treating Herpes effectively.

Essential Oils



Oils like Bergamot and Eucalyptus have healing and soothing properties. Coat the mixture of these oils on the affected area for two three times a day. Vitamin E oil, Jojoba oil, Olive oil and Rose hip oil are equally good. Regular application of any of these oils to the affected area helps in treating the damaged skin.

The Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic which has some great antiviral properties. It’s one of the best known natural cures for herpes. Just rub the oil on the sores for two to three times a day. This will cause the sores to dry up first and finally heal them. If tea tree oil is applied since the earlier outbreak, then the recovery would be faster.

Bitter Melon Juice



Bitter Melon Juice
The juice of bitter melon juice if taken daily for four weeks, is a great remedy for the Herpes. This juice has antibiotic properties which can actually kill virus of the disease.

Epsom Salt Bath



Epsom salt is effective in treating genital Herpes and its pain full itching. Put a large amount of Epsom salt into warm bath water and take bath for ten to twenty minutes.

Herbal Tea



Some common herbs such as peppermint or chamomile have gentle and soothing effect on blisters. Take these herbs along with tea to reduce pain and fever.


Hygiene



Personal hygiene is very important for Herpes patients. Wash hands frequently throughout the day and avoid touching the sores.
Hygiene
Keep finger nails trimmed and cleaned to restrict further infection. Tight and synthetic clothes should be avoided for fast recovery.


Hair Dryer



Use of hair dryer in cool setting can really give instant cooling relief to painful blisters and sores.

Herpes Diet



Foods which have Lysine amino acid are beneficial in reducing the symptoms of Herpes. Dairy products such as milk, cheese, and yogurt contain high amount of Lysine. Sprouts and eggs also contain ample amount of Lysine and often give good results.

Fruits and vegetables such as papayas, avocados, pears, figs, beets, tomatoes, broccoli, spinach and cauliflower are recommended for their therapeutic effect. Foods which contain high Arginine content should be avoided as they spread the outbreaks of Herpes. Oats, nuts and chocolates flare up the infection due to their Arginine content.

These are some of the best ways to treat Herpes at home without any side effects, but always remember that each outbreak is different so as each patient. It is always suggested to try out some of them at a time for positive results.

9 comments:

  1. Hello!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. okorom rendered to me, I was a herpes patient my husband also was a herpes patient, we saw a blog whereby Dr. okorom cured herpes, we (Me and My Husband) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required, He casted the spell and asked us to go for check-up after three days of casting the spell, Luckily for us we were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, if you want to discuss with me on how he cured us, kindly email me on deanfneilsarah@gmail.com or you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or you can call him via his mobile phone number on +2349031552588

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My name is Romero Orbe, I want to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS. I have been living with this deadly disease for the past 11months, i have done all i can to cure this disease but all my efforts proved abortive until i met a old friend of mine who told me about a spell caster who cast spells to heal all kind of diseases, though i never believed in spells caster i decided to give it a try when i contacted this spell caster Dr Oziegbe, he helped me cast a healing spell and he also send me herbalist drugs, low and behold, when i went for a HIV check up i was told i am negative. Contact this great spell caster for any kind of disease via this email: DROZIEGBESPELLHOMECURE@HOTMAIL.COM you can also call him on +2348156769001

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'm MICHELLE buff by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr. LAMANO the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. LAMANO via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: lamanospellalter@yahoo.com or call +2348135738602, contact me on michellebuff66@gmail.com
    !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am Tanya Albert God bless Dr. Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2011 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Ekpiku, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 7 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call +2348073673757 OR whatsapp him

    ReplyDelete